Modere COQ10—What It Is and What It Does
Modere COQ10 delivers Coenzyme Q10 and other essential supplements to your body. While Coenzyme Q10 is produced naturally by the body, natural production decreases with age. As such, Modere COQ10 can provide this much-needed nutrient, which helps you stay energetic and feel young.
Modere COQ10 Ingredients and Their Effects
The main active ingredients in Modere COQ10 are:
- Coenzyme Q10 (as Ubiquinol)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
These three ingredients make up the Cardiol Blend. There is 209 mg of the Cardiol Blend per serving of Modere COQ10.
In addition to these active ingredients, there are also inactive ingredients, including gelatin, glycerin, water, and other elements necessary for producing the product as a soft gel.
So, what do the active ingredients do for you? Later in this article, you will see more in-depth scientific research about the benefits of the Cardiol Blend and its specific components. However, the main effects of the blend are as follows:
- It helps you feel more energetic.
- It provides the vital Coenzyme Q10.
- You can feel younger overall.
- It helps with cellular growth.
- It helps with cellular maintenance.
- It increases overall health and can prevent many illnesses, including migraines, gut problems, cancer, and diabetes.
- It can accelerate weight loss.
If you feel tired all the time, using this supplement can help you feel more energized throughout the day.
Studies on Ingredients
Numerous studies and research have been conducted on Coenzyme Q10, D-limonene, and Alpha-Lipoic Acid. Let’s go through what science has to say about the three active ingredients in Modere COQ10, one by one.
The research on Coenzyme Q10 is extensive. It is necessary for many bodily functions, but not everyone has enough of it, which is why you may require supplementation. Also, the older you get, the more beneficial Coenzyme Q10 can be.
However, even younger people can benefit from Coenzyme Q10 supplementation. The list of potential benefits is pretty long, so get ready. Here is what supplementing with Coenzyme Q10 can do for you:
- It can help increase energy and make you feel better throughout the day.
- Coenzyme Q10 supplementation can improve muscle and exercise performance by boosting your energy.
- It also strengthens the lungs, improving exercise performance. As such, it can help people with asthma.
- People with low levels of Coenzyme Q10 may be at a higher risk for various types of cancer, including breast cancer and prostate cancer. Supplementing with COQ10 can help prevent cancer. Not only that, but it can help prevent cancer from coming back.
- Coenzyme Q10 supplements can lower blood pressure.
- You can use it to treat heart failure.
- COQ10 can also treat other heart conditions.
- It can reduce the risk of additional cardiac problems (when proper medications are also used). In addition, it can reduce the severity of symptoms associated with common cardiac problems.
- Coenzyme Q10 can slow the onset of Alzheimer’s disease. It can boost your memory and help you stay more sharp and alert.
- People who suffer from severe migraine headaches may find relief by supplementing with Coenzyme Q10. However, it is not an instant cure but rather a longer-term aid that may take several months to take effect. One study showed that COQ10 supplementation was 3x more likely than a placebo to reduce migraines.
- People struggling with fertility problems due to low sperm count can benefit from taking Coenzyme Q10 supplementation, as it can increase sperm count. It can also improve sperm quality and reverse fertility problems associated with old age.
- Getting enough Coenzyme Q10 can help prevent skin cancer.
- In addition, supplementing with Coenzyme Q10 may help your skin stay younger, healthier, and more vibrant while delaying aging and wrinkling.
- Certain statin-type cholesterol drugs may have harmful side effects, such as muscle pains. Some people may even experience liver problems. However, taking Coenzyme Q10 can help reduce the side effects associated with such medications.
- People with diabetes can benefit from Coenzyme Q10 supplementation, as it can regulate and lower blood sugar levels while improving insulin sensitivity.
- Taking COQ10 supplements can help limit obesity and stop people from becoming diabetic. It does this by helping to break down fat and inhibiting fat cells from accumulating.
- Finally, COQ10 has been studied for various illnesses, including HIV, Parkinson’s disease, and gum disease.*
D-limonene comes from the peels of oranges, lemons, and other citrus fruits. It has many benefits. Here is what it can do:
- It dissolves fat and can help with weight loss.
- It can lower cholesterol levels.
- It can reduce the symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), an autoimmune condition not to be confused with IBS, which is Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- It can also help with GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease).
- D-limonene can help with peptic ulcers.
- Overall, D-limonene can help promote gastrointestinal health and reduce inflammation in the gut. As such, it can help alleviate symptoms of various autoimmune diseases related to gut disorders.
- D-limonene may help prevent cancer.*
- It can also help counter diabetes and possibly help with gallstones.*
The final active ingredient in Modere COQ10 is an antioxidant called Alpha-Lipoic Acid. There are many benefits of Alpha-Lipoic Acid supplementation:
- It can restore vitamin levels in the body, including healthy levels of Vitamin E and C.
- It can keep cells healthy and prevent cell damage.
- It is approved in Germany for nerve pain as a result of diabetes.
- It can help break down carbs to produce energy in the body.*
That’s why Modere COQ10 is so powerful. Not only does it help you get all the COQ10 you need, which is essential in and of itself, but it uses Alpha-Lipoic Acid and D-limonene to help you get even more energy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Real People Results
Here are some things real people are saying about Modere COQ10:
- It’s a great product.
- Not all COQ10 supplement products are created equal, and Modere COQ10 is the best.
- They are excited about getting COQ10 in a soft gel.
Modere COQ10 comes in soft gels. You should take one soft gel a day. You can also combine it with another product, such as Modere Trim, to accelerate your weight loss, feel younger, and improve your energy throughout the day.
2,470 total views, 22 views today