Modere Axis PhytoGreens
MORE THAN A SUPERFOOD
Optimize alkalinity, energy and digestive health with the world’s most powerful green phytonutrients*
More than a superfood, Modere Axis PhytoGreens delivers 27 carefully selected, highly bioavailable and bioactive ingredients including marine and leafy greens and adaptogens to help optimize alkalinity, energy and digestive health. But the benefits don’t end there. Use plant-based PhytoGreens as part of the complete Modere Axis regimen together with TreBiotic to work synergistically with your gut bacteria to support your microbiome to optimize micronutrient absorption and take control of your overall wellness.*
Modere Axis Terbiotic
- Optimizes digestive health*
- Optimizes alkalinity in the body*
- Optimizes energy levels*
- Supports a balanced microbiome*
- Supports a healthy diet*
- Supports immune health*
- 10 phytonutrient-rich marine and leafy greens: spirulina, chlorella, kale, green tea, parsley, spinach, barley grass, rosemary, aloe vera, dandelion
- 8 phytonutrient-rich fruits: lime, avocado, apple, pineapple, acerola, grape seed, bilberry, papaya
- 4 adaptogenic roots and fungi: Asian ginseng root, licorice root, eleuthero root, shiitake mushroom
- Ingredients that are scientifically shown to be bioactive
- Non-GMO, vegetarian, dairy-free and gluten-free
- Less than 0.5 g of sugar per serving**
- Great taste
Modere Axis Phytogreens FAQ
The ingredients in science-backed PhytoGreens are concentrated and formulated to be highly bioavailable and bioactive. This means all 27 ingredients can be absorbed and actively used by the body.
Yes, it can be taken with juice or mixed into smoothies or oatmeal.
Yes, it can be taken at the same time or even mixed with other products in the Axis line.
Green, but in a good way! PhytoGreens is flavored with natural concentrates of lime juice and pineapple juice.
No, it is formulated with dried fruits and vegetables and does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place.
PhytoGreens is formulated for adults. Consult your doctor prior to use if you are nursing or pregnant.
Yes, it is vegetarian.
Yes, it is gluten-free.
Yes, it is dairy-free.
Yes, it is non-GMO.
PhytoGreens contains 0.5 g of sugar per serving. Fruit, fruit juice concentrate, and fruit extract ingredients add a trivial amount of sugar. This product is suitable for those on a keto diet.